Standard of New England offers a fusion training program for Polypropylene piping systems by our certified professionals. Small group or one-on-one training is done in our training facility to provide individual attention to all attendees. Training includes:
- Use of Our Fusion Tool Fleet
- Socket Fusion Training 4-inch and smaller
- Butt Fusion Training 4-inch and larger
- Outlet Fusion Training
- Classroom Training
- Hands-on Training
- Q&A Session
- Certificate of Completion
- Compliance with Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Certificate Renewal Reminder
Fusion training is not just for contractors. Members of your system support team can benefit from becoming trained installers as well:
- Maintenance Professionals
- Maintenance Engineers
- Plant Owners
- Brewery Owners and Engineers
- Municipal Engineering and Installation Departments
- Mechanical Contractors
Certification is valid for 2 full years and is easily renewed with a refresher course.
Our full line of Fusion Tools is available for purchase or to rent daily, weekly or monthly.
After completing the Aquatherm Fusion Training at Standard of New England your projects can be covered by the 10-year manufacturer’s warranty that covers parts, labor, personal injury, and incidental damages caused by material failure due to manufacturer defect. See the Aquatherm website for additional information on their warranty.