MISSION & VALUES STATEMENT
STANDARD OF NEW ENGLAND was founded in 1996 in Portsmouth, New Hampshire, to be a knowledgeable source for quality products and valuable information within the PVF industry. Although we take great pride in being a New England company, STANDARD OF NEW ENGLAND serves customers and clients throughout the United States and around the world.
STANDARD OF NEW ENGLAND’s values are built on our Independence, Professionalism, and Pride in what we do:
• Gives us the flexibility to cater to our customers’ unique needs.
• Allows us to give every customer and their project the attention they deserve.
• Pushes us to earn our customers’ business and respect by becoming their most trusted and valued source for intelligent information, quality products, and hard-to-find items.
Being Professional means that we are:
• Knowledgeable. We have both an historical and present-day knowledge about our industry, products, and applications.
• Respectful. Our customers, their employees, their places of business, and their job sites are all treated with care and respect.
• Organized. We are conscientious of our customers’ time when working on proposals and orders.
• Solution-Oriented. Our professional salespeople are not simply order-takers, but intelligent sources for information and solutions. We are known for being able to offer solutions that best meet each customer’s particular situation.
Being Proud of our work and our Company demands that we are serious about:
• Accomplishments — from an individual employee’s progressive steps to a customer’s complicated project, we keep an eye on the details that lead to success.
• Customer Service — giving the best that we can, and working hard for each opportunity to show our best effort.
• Relationships — business is personal, and we never forget that. Customers, vendors and employees are all valued and respected.
• Ethical Business Practices — a bedrock of fairness and openness has been our cultural foundation since day-one.
WHILE OTHERS STRIVE TO BE THE BIGGEST, WE STRIVE TO BE THE BEST: STANDARD OF NEW ENGLAND.™