MISSION & VALUES STATEMENT
Since 1996, Standard of New England has had TWO MISSIONS:
1. To be a valuable source for knowledgeable information and quality products within our industry, and
2. To be a conscientious employer providing stability, opportunity, and a supportive culture.
Standard of New England is built on THREE CORE VALUES:
1. Independence — Being an Independently owned small business pushes us:
• To earn our customers’ trust through honesty and hard work.
• To give every customer and their project the one-on-one attention they deserve.
• To help solve problems based upon our industry knowledge and experiences.
• To be flexible in catering to our customers’ unique needs.
2. Professionalism — Being Professional means that we are:
• Knowledgeable. We have historical and up-to-date knowledge of our industry’s products and their applications.
• Respectful. Our customers, their employees, their places of business, and their job sites are all treated with care and respect.
• Organized. We are careful of our customers’ time when working on quotes, orders, and projects.
• Solution-Oriented. With a collaborative and consultative sales approach, we are not just order-takers but also a valuable source for
information and solutions.
3. Pride in what we do — Being Proud of who we are and what we do demands that we are serious about:
• Success. We keep an eye on the details that lead to success — from watching over a customer’s complicated order to collaborating about technical
solutions — we are proud to be contributing to the successes of our customers and their teams.
• Customer Service. We are always giving our very best and working hard for each opportunity to earn your business.
• Relationships. We never forget that business is personal. Customers, vendors and employees are all valued and respected as partners and individuals.
• Ethical Business Practices. We established a bedrock of fairness and openness on day-one, and this will never change.
WHILE OTHERS STRIVE TO BE THE BIGGEST, WE STRIVE TO BE THE BEST: STANDARD OF NEW ENGLAND.™