COVID-19 UPDATE | September 10, 2020
We are wishing all the children of our employees, customers, and business partners a successful school year. They are all so brave in facing their new schedules, protocols, and special challenges that this year brings. We are very proud of these little heroes (and their parents)!
We are lifting the COVID-19 no-Returns Policy on a trial basis as we begin implementing the same cleaning protocols for incoming returns as we have for incoming freight.
We remain committed to serving our customers to the highest standards. Please let us know if there is anything that we can do to better support you in your work and projects.
COVID-19 UPDATE | July 31, 2020
A heartfelt thank you to all our customer and vendor partners as we continue to work together to get through the current health and economic crises.
Please note that we are again experiencing a slowdown from some manufacturers who are closing a second time due to COVID-19 concerns. We will keep customers informed if your orders are impacted.
Our doors, phones, and emails remain open and ready for business to help you with your projects. Please remember that we are still closed on Saturdays for the time being.
We are grateful to have been able to keep all employees fully employed during this time. We are truly thankful for each team member’s dedication to our Company and for stepping up to do extra cleaning and sanitizing work that was in no one’s original job description.
Let’s keep working together and we will all get through these tough times a little stronger and a bit wiser.
COVID-19 UPDATE | May 27, 2020
We are in this with you.
Like you, Standard of New England continues to adjust our sails to weather this COVID-19 induced storm. We have been able to maintain our order processes, customer service, and deliveries while implementing new safety measures for the health and safety of our customers and employees. Here’s a quick update:
• Starting Monday, June 1, 2020, we will resume our normal business hours of 7 am – 5 pm, Monday – Friday and our remote workers will return to the office. Please note that we will remain closed on Saturdays until further notice.
• Our doors are open again during normal business hours. If you are visiting us, please come prepared to wear a face mask and practice social distancing.
• Unfortunately, we are still unable to accept returns due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
• As always, we will continue to keep customers informed if there are any delays with your orders.
Thank you for every opportunity to earn your business. We are in this with you.
COVID-19 UPDATE | April 3, 2020
Standard of New England continues to adapt to the COVID-19 situation in an effort to keep our employees and customers as healthy as possible:
• Starting Monday, April 6, 2020, our new business hours will be 8 am – 5 pm, Monday – Friday. We will return to 7 am openings and Saturday hours when possible.
• Our front doors will remain locked during business hours with a phone number posted on the door to call for assistance. We remain open for business via phone, email, and text. For the time being, new customers may pay for orders with a credit card over the phone and pick up orders at the Parts Counter or request a delivery. Existing customers with a good credit history will be able to continue to pay on account with deliveries and pick-ups as needed.
• We are getting notifications of some manufacturing slowdowns or closings and will keep our customers informed if your order or job is impacted.
• Members of our sales team will be working remotely every other day to accommodate family, health, and economic needs.
Thank you to our employees, customers, and vendors as we all work together to figure out how to best cope in these uncertain times.
COVID-19 UPDATE | March 27, 2020
We are here and ready to assist you.
As a key distributor and supplier to the power and process industries we are aligned with many of you as a classified essential business. As such, we remain open and operational during the NH Stay-at-Home Order to support and sustain our essential business partners and customers.
The health and safety of our staff, families, and business partners are a top priority. With this in mind, Standard of New England is committed to complying with all relevant requirements to ensure a safe, sanitary and compliant workspace following all state, federal and CDC guidelines.
As you know, the COVID-19 situation remains very fluid and changeable, however, we remain focused on our ability to be flexible and responsive to your needs.
Stay safe and well, and should you have any questions please reach out to us:
COVID-19 IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT | March 19, 2020
Dear valued customer,
Keeping up with recent events is challenging, and we want to reassure you that the situation is being taken seriously and is being closely monitored to ensure the safety of our employees and customers, while ensuring the continuity of our operations.
STANDARD OF NEW ENGLAND remains open
We have a continuity plan in place and have implemented safety measures and recommendations to be followed by our staff.
We are in regular contact with our suppliers to ensure the availability of products and the timely delivery of orders. The information gathered to date indicates that there will be no delays or shortages in our supply chain. Our suppliers are operational and are doing everything necessary to ensure the continuity of their operations. Should the situation change and affect your orders, please be assured that STANDARD OF NEW ENGLAND will keep you informed.
Production and delivery planning
In the event that your company’s operations are affected by the COVID-19 crisis and the slowdown in your operations could affect your quotes or orders with STANDARD OF NEW ENGLAND, we would greatly appreciate being informed. Your collaboration will allow us to better plan our operations and ensure that we maintain the quality of service during this rather unusual period. Rest assured that we take the health of our employees and those of our customers to heart. As the situation is constantly evolving, we believe that communication is the best way to maximize the success of our business partnerships.
Please do not hesitate to contact us should you require further information.
John Brady, President
Standard of New England, LLC